Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Thank God It's Friday!


A poll carried out by Fresh Track Team Building implied, workers are at best at approximately 11:33am on Tuesdays. The report says that on Mondays workers are realizing the weekend is now over and they have five whole workdays ahead of them. Comes Tuesday and workers are back into there weekly routine and have a plan set for the rest of the week. The worker feels more organized, confident, and in control as this peek point of 11:30 am is arriving on Tuesday. But don’t get too excited as they say, “What goes up, must come down” is exactly what happens. On Wednesday afternoon everyone is forcefully working hard until Friday, so that his or her weekend is as relaxing as the last.




Based on this article what day of the week would you best function to work in a team?

4 comments:

  1. I would rather be working in a team on Monday because Monday for me is first day a week. I am suppose to have full energy to do my job well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I would prefer to have team work on Monday. I cannot concentrate to do the work on Friday, because the weekend is approaching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Am A, usually on Monday's I find myself having low energy as well. Monday's I plan my week and work on anything pending. I think it makes sense to have individuals use Monday to plan their week and not feel overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to work in a team on Tuesdays. Generally, Monday is the beginning of a new week, so I would prefer having enough time to prepare myself. Since Tuesday is the beginning of the week I would have fresh new ideas in my brain and also a lot of energy to communicate with my group and the motivation to complete and assist my team members.

    ReplyDelete